Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands will get a new update today that is more of a hotfix and now you can find out what it does.
Ubisoft has shared the full patch notes for the October 3rd update for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. It will patch the game to version 1.25 on the PS4 and offer similarly updated version to the PC and Xbox One.
Update: This hotfix is finally out after almost week one later and the patch notes were updated. You can find the new patch notes from here. Disregard the ones mentioned in this article since they are outdated now.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Version 1.25 Full Patch Notes
• Some weapon attachments appearing as locked
• LVOA extended 30 round magazine attachment misplaced at the stock of the weapon
• Shift Short Angled Grip appears to be floating when attached to the U100 LMG
• U100 light machine gun has a different suppressor in the loadout and in-game, than the one that appears in the gunsmith • No Sound is present when using PSG-1 Sniper
• Low or No Sound from Light Machine guns in Ghost War
• Crye 2 Shirt clipping through character’s left hand when equipped
• Female Sniper JPC in Coyote Brown has purple-textured bullets
• AOR 2 camo pattern direction and brightness
Weapon Attachments Bug
When we released the Operations & Maintenance Update, our team thought that we had found a solution that fixed the issue for all affected players. Based on your comments, we know that the fix we implemented did not address the bug for every player.
After receiving the feedback that there were people still affected, we assembled a task force of developers who have found a solution that will resolve the bug for all players.
Every person who was impacted by the Weapon Attachments bug will have the affected attachments unlocked following the completion of the hotfix on October 3rd.
We really appreciate your patience as we worked to find a universal solution. The quality of our updates will be a top priority that we are paying special attention to moving forward.
Based on community feedback, we are also going to separate the LVOA and the M4 from the Relentless Fighter pack for individual purchase. This will be done after the LVOA extended magazine bug is addressed in the hotfix.
All weapons that are available in packs for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands will have the option to be purchased separately from the packs moving forward.
Even though this hotfix was supposed to go out today, it has now been delayed as confirmed in a message by the developer on Reddit.
We have an update regarding the hotfix. In order to deliver the best quality hotfix we can, our team needs a bit more time to put polish on the fixes. We will not have a maintenance on Oct. 3, but we can assure you that it will be coming soon.
We will update you as soon as we have more information to share. Thank you for your patience.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available to play now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.