Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands has received its last major update today officially ending support for the game. Ubisoft has shared a list of changes for this update.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is going to receive its last major update as confirmed by Ubisoft. They will release a brand new Tom Clancy game with Breakpoint kickstarting the next chapter in the series.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is getting a free Mercenaries mode which is a part of this update. This mode is divided into three different phases and details on them can be read in the official Ubisoft blog post.
The full patch notes that include the bug fixes can be seen for Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.29.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Version 1.29 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- (PVP) Sapper mines will now blink while activating, similar to the Trapper.
- (PVP) Fixed exploits in the Dust Town, Lithium Mine, Zinc Mine, and Institute maps.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where players would be rewarded with more Prestige Credits than intended.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where a player would respawn in their “dead” animation when the revive is interrupted by the respawn mechanic.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where the player would not receive Carzita’s briefing video when entering Agua Verde.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where Nomad would walk instead of crouching or crawling after picking up a dropped weapon.
- (PVE) Fixed a visual issue in the Itacua province.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.