Ubisoft has shared the visual enhancements that are a part of the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands in a brand new trailer. The trailer focuses on the area of improvements for the game ranging from a bump to a higher resolution and the addition of HDR. The game looks stunning now as an open world game on the Xbox One X.
Earlier this week, Ubisoft detailed the enhancements that will be a part of the update and now they have released it in the form of a trailer. You can check it out in detail below.
Xbox One X Enhancements:
• Increased texture cache size to improve loading times by keeping recently used assets in memory.
• Increased distance at which object and terrain details will start to appear.
• Anisotropic filtering for better definition of terrain textures.
• Increased resolution of the terrain textures.
• Improved temporal antialiasing for less ghosting.
• Increased tessellation factor of the ground.
• New data set in high resolution for ground decals, i.e. more finesse in puddles, ruts and footprints.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game is based on the popular Tom Clancy brand which has also received Rainbow Six Siege on the current generation platforms.