God of War will get a new update today for the PS4. This update will patch the game to version 1.20, which is a big jump from the last update. The new additions to this update include the long requested photo mode and the ability to increase the text size.
Photo mode in god of war will come with its own set of features including the ability to use various facial poses for Kratos and Atreus. Here are the customization options that will be available in the Photo mode.
- Camera: Adjust the Field of View, Focal Length, and Camera Roll.
- Aperture: Adjust the Depth of Field, Focus Distance, and F-Stop.
- Filters: Adjust the Film Grain, Exposure, Filter, and Filter Intensity options.
- Borders: Add a Vignette and adjust the Vignette Intensity, and Vignette Falloff. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo.
- Characters: Toggle the visibility of Kratos, Atreus, and all other characters in the scene. And my personal favorite, we’ve added the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions!
It can be accessed by enabling it from the options menu and then selecting it with the touch pad.
God of War is available now exclusively for the PS4. The game was developed by Sony Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.