Polyphony Digital has released a new update for Gran Turismo Sport today. This is a small update weighing in at less than 200 MB and it updates the game to version 1.24.
The following are the changes implemented in this new update.
Main Features Implemented
- Fixed an issue wherein records registered before the ranking reset applied with Update 1.21 were not being updated properly after Update 1.23.
- Fixed an issue wherein the livery of the number plates on the Honda S660 ’15 was not displayed correctly; -
- Fixed some of the decals on the Mazda 787B ’91.
- Fixed an issue wherein decals on liveries made after Update 1.23 were becoming blurred
- Fixed an issue wherein decals applied to the rear of the helmet with the “spherical surface” projection method were becoming partially cut off when driving. (If you have created car liveries and helmet liveries with Update 1.23, please re-upload the liveries to fix these issues.)
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein driving the Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (both Standard and Colour Variation models) it was not possible to properly shift down while braking; –
- Fixed an issue in “Scapes” wherein the driver would not change to the avatar driver when the option “Change to Avatar Driver” in the [Car Settings] section of the [Detailed Settings] menu was set to “On”
Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport is available now exclusively for the PS4.