Gran Turismo Sport update version 1.31 is available to download now on the PS4. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Gran Turismo Sport has continued to receive a strong post-launch support from Polyphony Digital. They have added new gameplay modes, new types of cars and tracks, as well as made some quality of life changes that had a positive impact on the quality of the game.
As for what is included here, Gran Turismo Sport update version 1.31 is adding cars, tracks and much more. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Gran Turismo Sport Update Version 1.31 Patch Notes
1. New Cars
– The following seven cars have been added:
・BMW M3 Coupé ‘07
・Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) ‘63
・Ferrari F50 ‘95
・Greddy Fugu Z
・McLaren P1 GTR ‘16
・Pontiac Firebird Trans Am ’78 *
・Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ‘12
– The “Tokyo Expressway South Route” track has been added with two different layouts:
・Tokyo Expressway – South Outer Loop
・Tokyo Expressway – South Inner Loop
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to “GT League:”
・ “Nissan GT-R Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
・ “Real Circuit Tours” Rounds 4 and 5
・ “Merceds AMG Grand Prix” Rounds 6 and 7
・ “Gr.3 Endurance Series” Round 5
– “Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya” has been added to the “Circuit Experience.”
– “Season’s Greetings – ‘Scenes with Lights’” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
– “Pontiac” and “Tesla Motors” have been added;
– Additional Scapes have been added to the special featured “Peugeot” section.
– The DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller and steering controllers will now have an automatic switching system. When the throttle or brake on one type of controller is pressed while driving, that controller will be enabled and the other controller disabled.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Here is a video showcasing the December update in action.
If you want to check out the past updates of Gran Turismo Sport, find the article listed below that detail below.
Gran Turismo Sport is available exclusively of the PS4. It was developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.