Polyphony Digital has released Gran Turismo Sport update version 1.34 today for the PS4. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
This Gran Turismo Sport patch adds several new cars for free as part of a new content update to the game. In addition to this, some tracks have been added and other bug fixes and changes implemented.
The full patch notes for Gran Turismo Sport update version 1.34 can be seen in detail below.
Gran Turismo Sport Update Version 1.34 Patch Notes For PS4
Main Features Implemented
The following 5 cars have been added:
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
The “AUTOPOLIS” track has been added in 2 different layouts:
- AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
- AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE
3. Campaign Mode
The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
- Amateur League: “Supra Legend”
- “Mazda Roadsters Cup” Rounds 6 and 7
- ” Mazda Roadsters Cup +” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Premium Sports Lounge” Rounds 6 and 7
- “All Japan GT Car Championships” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Gr.3 Endurance Series” Round 6
“AUTOPOLIS” has been added to the special featured section.
The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from “Sport” mode and Lobby races after the Update 1.34.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein the brake rotors were not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator View/Replays;
- Fixed an issue in “Sport” mode or Lobby wherein you would be sent back to the “Race Entry Selection” screen while matchmaking was in progress;
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects;
- The rate of tyre wear has been adjusted;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport is available now for the PS4. It was developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.