Gran Turismo Sport update version 1.36 is out now for the PS4. Here’s what is included in this brand new update.
This update adds five more cars to the game. From the Ferrari 250 GT to Lancia Stratos. New events were added to the campaign mode in Gran Turismo Sport called the GT League.
The full patch notes for Gran Turismo Sport update 1.36 can be seen below.
Gran Turismo Sport Update Version 1.36 Patch Notes For PS4
Main Features Implemented
– The following 5 cars have been added:
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 ’61
- Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ’88
- Lancia Stratos ’73
- Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19
- Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19
2 Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
- Amateur League: “Super Formula Championships”
- “FF Challenge” Rounds 6 and 7
- “MINI Challenge” Rounds 4 and 5
- “Nostalgic Car Festival” Rounds 4 and 5
- “La Festa Cavallino” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Lamborghini Cup” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series” Round 5
– “AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE” has been added to the Circuit Experience.
– “Cherry Blossoms – Heralds of spring” has been added to the special featured section.
4 Brand Central
– “Super Formula” has been added to the Asia-Pacific region lineup. 5 Museum
– The “Super Formula” section has been added to Brand Central.
6 Physics Simulation Model
– A number of vehicle types are now able to utilise an “Overtaking System” to assist with overtaking during a race. You can map the “Overtake” to any button on the controller by going into the [Controllers] settings in the Options menu. Please see the “Overtaking System Information” section below for specific details regarding these new functionalities in-game (as of Update 1.36).
– “Overtake” functionality has been added. This can be mapped to a controller button.
– “Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier” option has been added to the “Settings” menu of the Custom Race.
9 Downloadable Content (DLC)
– Cars priced from 200,000 Cr. to 1,000,000 Cr. in-game can can now be purchased through the PlayStation™Store. Overtaking System Information
– Increased Engine Output: * Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19 * Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19
– Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) Consumes kinetic energy stored in batteries, etc. to provide power assistance using a motor. Activating “Overtake” will provide the maximum power assistance rate: * Dodge SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo * Dodge SRT Tomahawk GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo * Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo * INFINITI CONCEPT Vision Gran Turismo * LEXUS LF-LC GT “Vision Gran Turismo” * NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo * Toyota Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo
– Drag Reduction System (DRS) Uses moving wings to reduce air resistance during operation. This was previously performed automatically, but is now a manual function. Additionally, the DRS can only be activated while in an overtaking zone: * McLaren P1 GTR * Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 * Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ (Color Variation) 2017
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein with the transmission set to [Manual], the gear shifts could be performed faster when using a H-pattern shifter in manual-clutch mode than with a paddle shift or Wireless Controller. (The following controller were affected: Thrustmaster TH8A Add-On Shifter, Thrustmaster TH8 RS Shifter, Logitech Driving Force Shifter, Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ);
- Fixed an issue in “Sport” mode wherein forced Time Penalties wouldn’t function correctly in the automated penalty zone;
- When performing a gear change using an H-pattern shifter and clutch, and with the transmission set to [Manual], a grinding sound effect will now be played when the revs are not matching;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport is available now for the PS4. It was developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.