Gran Turismo Sport update version 1.39 is out now. This update will add a new track to the game in addition to various changes made to the campaign and other gameplay modes.
Polyphony Digital has confirmed that the development team will take a break for June and hence they are releasing this update. They are adding a new “Goodwood Motor Circuit” track with this update and making some changes to the campaign.
The download size of this new Gran Turismo Sport update is roughly 1.2 GB and it is available now. Get the full patch notes for it below.
Gran Turismo Sport Update Version 1.39 Full Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
– The “Goodwood Motor Circuit” track has been added.
2. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
* “MINI Challenge” Rounds 6 and 7
* “Nostalgic Car Festival” Rounds 6 and 7
* “Supra Legend” Rounds 4 and 5
* “Super Formula Championship” Rounds 4 and 5
* “F1500 Championship” Rounds 6 and 7
* “Porsche Cup” Round 5
– “Editor’s Choice II” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Physics Simulation Model
– The handling behaviour of the cars has been adjusted;
– The time required to perform gear shifts with a paddle shift or DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller when the transmission is set to [Manual] has been reduced;
– Compatibility with the Fanatec® 7-segment display speed or gear shift has been added.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.39 is available to download now on the PS4.