Gran Turismo Sports update version 1.43 is available to download now. Here’s what is included in this update including the full patch notes and new additions.
Gran Turismo Sport is continuing to get free content updates by Polyphony Digital. The latest update has added new cars and implemented some new additions for tracks. Get the full details on this update below.
GT Sport Update Version 1.43 Full Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
– The following 5 new cars have been added:
・Honda S2000 ’99
・Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo ’91
・Nissan Silvia K’s Dia Selection (S13) ’90
・Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI ’99
・Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83
– “Wet Conditions” added to “Red Bull Ring” and “Red Bull Ring Short Track”.
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・”Beetle & Samba Bus Fest” Rounds 4 and 5
・”J-Sports Meeting” Rounds 8 and 9
・”All Japan GT Car Championships” Rounds 8 and 9
・”Porsche Cup” Round 6
4. Physics Simulation Model
– The deceleration torque that occurs when taking your foot off the accelerator has been changed for the following hybrid cars:
・McLaren P1 GTR ’16
・McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo
・McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
・Peugeot L500R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo, 2017
・Toyota TS050 – Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) ’16
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue in “Sport” mode and Lobby wherein the amount of time lost during a pit stop was longer than that of an offline race.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
GT Sport is available now for PS4.