Rockstar Games has revealed the full list of changes introduced in their latest free DLC update for GTA Online. This new update has a huge patch size on the PS4 and Xbox One but it is decently sized on the PS3 and Xbox 360. You can read more about the patch size and changes from here.
This new update was scheduled to go live today but an exploit allowed some users to download the update earlier than its expected update, resulting in some leaks regarding the vehicles and customization introduced in this new update. Rockstar Games has now released the full list of changes introduced in this new update, you can check out them below (via Rockstar Games).
Additional GTA Online Content
- Daily Objectives have been added to GTA Online, unlocking at Rank 15. Players will receive Cash and RP rewards for completing all 3 given objectives each day. An additional large cash and RP bonus can be earned for completing all daily objectives for 7 days straight, and then an even bigger award for completing them 28 days straight.
- New Free Roam Activities have been added to GTA Online. These unlock at Rank 15.
- Destroy Vehicle
- Distract Cops
- Plane Takedown
- 40 new Awards (including one first person reward for PS4 and Xbox One only) have been added. These awards are for a variety of existing and newly added content, some of which are accompanied by large cash rewards, t-shirt unlocks, or vehicle modification price reductions.
- 9 new Heist Achievements / Trophies have been added to GTA Online.
- New vehicles have been added to the in-game vehicle websites and are immediately available for purchase. 11 existing vehicles have also been added to the various in-game websites for purchase.
- New vehicles will also unlock for purchase as players complete Heist missions.
- Players can now buy and save up to 30 personalised licence plates for their stored GTA Online vehicles via the iFruit App.
- A wide range of new outfits, clothing and customization items for male and female characters as well as new gear have been added across in-game stores
- New Heist gear items have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online (these items become available to purchase after completing the Heists):
In addition to this, Rockstar Games has also add some new features/updates along with plenty of bug fixes, which you can read from their official support page.
Grand Theft Auto Online latest update was officially released today and along with the addition of heists, there are plenty of tweaks and additions to the world of GTA Online as evident from the changelog above.
Let us know what you think about this latest update in the comments below.