Rockstar Games has released the Cunning Stunts free update for GTA Online today for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. This update adds some crazy racing tracks for the GTA Online mode and includes some new fixes and additions.
Rockstar Games has now released the full set of patch notes for this update, which you can read below.
New Content – PS4, Xbox One & PC Only
- 16 Stunt Races have been added to GTA Online and are available from Rank 1 and after completing or skipping the GTA Online Tutorial. Stunt Races feature a mixture of exciting new props and vehicles. Players can join a Stunt Race through one of the 15 new Stunt Series blips in GTA Online Freemode. Stunt Series triggers allow players to join the current Race in the series and then cycle through all the latest Stunt Races. Players can join directly via one of the triggers or go on call to remain in Freemode while the lobby fills up. They can also use the Stunt Series option in the Quick Job phone app to join any open Stunt Race in the series. If a player wants to play a particular Stunt Race, the Race can be joined or hosted by selecting it from the Pause Menu Job List.
- Premium Races have been added to GTA Online and are available from Rank 1 after completing or skipping the GTA Online Tutorial. Premium Races are 8 player, high stakes, winner takes all, with predefined settings that cannot be altered. It costs $20,000 to enter a Premium Race and the player must own a personal vehicle that qualifies the class or model restriction of the active Race. This is detailed on the Premium Race trigger or blip on the map. Premium Races can be joined via the yellow Premium Race triggers in GTA Online Freemode or through the Active Premium Race option in the Quick Job phone app.
- An Adversary Mode trigger, blip and Quick Job phone app have been added to GTA Online Freemode. These either take the player into a currently promoted Adversary Mode or if there is nothing currently promoted, any active Adversary Mode.
- 13 new vehicles are now available in GTA Online from the Legendary Motorsport and Southern San Andreas Super Autos websites. These include:
- Emperor ETR1
- Progen Tyrus
- Annis RE-7B
- Obey Omnis
- Lampadati Tropos Rallye
- Grotti Brioso R/A
- Vapid Trophy Truck
- Vapid Desert Raid
- Nagasaki BF400
- Western Gargoyle
- Declasse Burger Shot Stallion
- Bravado Redwood Gauntlet
- Vapid Piswasser Dominator
- Over 180 new clothing items are now available from Clothing Stores for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- 50 new tattoos are now available from Tattoo Parlors in GTA Online.
New Features / Updates – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- The Personal Interaction Menu has been re-organized and new menus have been added. Changes include:
- “Style” and “Vehicles” sub-menus have been added to help condense the Personal Interaction Menu.
- The “Racing Outfit” option has been added so players can choose an outfit to wear during Stunt Races. Players can set any saved outfit as their Racing Outfit.
- The “Bike Helmet” option has been added so players can choose a default helmet to wear on Motorcycles in Freemode and in Races. Turn “Auto Show Bike Helmet” option to on to apply the helmet automatically when getting on a Motorcycle in Freemode.
- The “Helmet Visor” option has been added so players can choose to have their Helmet visor up or down by default. Players can also open or close their helmet visors when on foot or on a bike. Hold dpad right when wearing a helmet with a visor to toggle the visor up or down.
- A “Fast Zoom” button has been added to the Rockstar Creator.
- Websites now indicate which vehicles are Pegasus vehicles.
- The MTL Brickade now is delivered with bulletproof tires when ordered from Pegasus. This also affects all previously purchased MTL Brickades.
Rockstar Editor Fixes – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- Fixed an issue that caused pickup icons to be visible for recorded Rockstar Editor clips made during the Adversary Mode – Power Play. These will no longer be visible in future clips.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused bullet decals on vehicles to not render correctly when previewing a clip in the Rockstar Editor.
Rockstar Creator Fixes – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- Fixed an issue that resulted in parachutes being available for placement in the GTA Race Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in “Team Start Point” requirements to not adjust to the max number of players set in “Deathmatch Details” section.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the camera to get stuck facing down when trying to place a prop in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players to get stuck in the Creator “Test Mode” after dying by falling from a large height.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Medium Bush” prop in the Creator to sink into the ground.
General / Miscellaneous – PS4 Only
- Fixed an issue that caused players to receive a screen reading “Purchase pending…” for several seconds after returning to the Docktease website after visiting the PS store.
General / Miscellaneous – Xbox One Only
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck in the sky after experiencing a service outage at the end of the Adversary Mode – Trading Places.
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck on a black screen after accepting an invite into a friend’s User Generated Content job after changing their “See and Share Content” setting from “Blocked” to “Friends” when invited back into the same job.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in restricted players being able to see the names of Offices and Warehouses on the map after joining an Organization, despite the CEO of the Organization having their “See and Share Content” set to “Blocked”.
General / Miscellaneous – PC Only
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Cheval Marshall to disappear from the Pegasus menu upon on exiting GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ Transaction Logs to appear empty on the Maze Bank website.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect aim centering when controlling a Helicopter with a mouse while a gamepad was plugged into the system.
- Fixed an issue when running with AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA Surround that caused the mouse cursor to render on the wrong screen when the Pause Menu was open.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Rockstar Editor to crash when attempting to export with low hard drive space.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the “Stock” tires from Benny’s to consistently revert to whatever special tires were previously equipped, after reloading the game.
GTA V is available now for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. This new update is only available for current generation consoles along with PC.