Guilty Gear Strive was released worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC earlier this week. With the release of the game there were sure to be several early issues and bugs that came with it. ArcSystemWorks has released the day one patch for Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.03 to fix the issues on PS4 and PS5.
The PC version is having improvements made on it as well, but right now the update is only for the PS4 and PS5. They have not specifically said what is being fixed in the PC version, but improvements are being made for it.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.03 fixes the issues that were found with the release of the game. According to the patch notes for update 1.03 the crashing issues of the game have now been fixed. Check out the full bug fixes in the update directly from the developer below:
- Fixed an error which caused the game to sometimes crash after an online game was finished
- Fixed an error which, under some certain circumstances, caused the game to crash while viewing the member information by using the right analog stick
- Decreased the processing load for the “L’oro Di Illyria” stage to improve an issue which was causing the game to significantly slow down when this stage was being used for online matches
ArcSystemWorks also released a list of issues in Guilty Gear Strive they were currently working on for future patch updates:
- Network features become unusable under certain play circumstances
- Sometimes the characters were not being displayed properly or the game was outright crashing while playing the Story Mode
More information regarding the PC update or the next patch update will be shared before their release.
What do you think of the new patch? Let us know in the comments below.