Developers CDProjektRed has released GWENT Update Version 1.25 on PC and PS4, read on for the full patch notes.
The 1.25 patch focuses mainly on improving stability and performance on the console version of the game. It fixes several issues causing lag, crashing as well as UI scaling issues.
Check out the full patch notes for GWENT Update 1.25 below:
GWENT Update Version 1.25 PS4 & PC Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue causing Thronebreaker and multiplayer GWENT to crash on PS4 Pro and PS4.
- Fixed an issue whereby FPS would significantly drop when accessing the GWENT and Thronebreaker Deckbuilder.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Fixed various tooltips in different languages.
- Fixed the end-of-game screen in Korean (Base Game).
- Fixed several in-game Contracts (Base Game).
- Fixed an issue whereby entering the Mess Tent would cause the game to freeze (Thronebreaker).
- Added Chinese language support to the GOG version of the game (Thronebreaker).
- Other stability improvements and fixes.
This update will be available on the Xbox One in the coming days.
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.