H1Z1 Update 1.39 has been released for the PS4, read on for the full patch notes.
Main additions with the new update is the addition of the Swagnum Opus Challenge. They also made the game feel better by improving the jumping mechanics. DGC also added new items to the Marketplace.
H1Z1 is a F2P Battle Royale where 150 players go against one another. The game was released after three years in Early Access development.
Check out the full Patch Notes below:
H1Z1 Update 1.39 Patch Notes for PS4
New Swagnum Opus Challenge
- For the second and final weekend of Swagnum Opus in Arcade Mode, there’s a new Challenge on deck – get 2 kills with the Swagnum to earn 10 Battle Pass Medals.
- Jumping is now more responsive after 1.39.
- New items have been added to the Marketplace rotation.
- You can now unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass through a direct purchase from the Battle Pass menu.
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 version 1.39
- After version 1.39, Weapon UI now displays the weapon name instead of the skin name, as intended.
- Emote audio volume now properly takes into account the distance to the player performing the emote.
- Fixed crashing issues with 1.39.
- Added some UI fixes.
H1Z1 released for the PS4 last month on August 7. Although not as popular as it once used to be, the game still has a dedicated fan base. Liked the changes included in the H1Z1 1.39 Update? Let us know in the comments.