Half-Life Alyx update version 1.31 is available to download now for PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The new update for the game has resolved a number of bugs. It also implements fixes to resolve issues with numerous crashes and other minor fixes.
Get the complete Half-Life Alyx update 1.2.1 patch notes below.
Half-Life Alyx Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed Hammer’s “entity-only” compile mode not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented interactive prefabs and other physics entities from compiling correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented “Start Game with Addons” from working with “Original Maps”.
- Fixed a bug where loading a mis-configured addon could result in getting stuck at the loading screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause point_worldtext rendering to be corrupted.
- Numerous crash fixes and other minor fixes.
The game is available now for PC.