The battle between Humanity and the Covenant rages on in Halo: Spartan Assault. You can join the battle on Jan. 31 when the game comes out on the Xbox 360. You can buy this game for $14.99 via Digital Downloads. This games provides over 30 stimulating missions, play longer than ever with the online cooperative mode and the Operation Hydra expansion that delivers an amazing new experience to the single-player campaign.
Halo: Spartan Assault will also be available for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 prior to Dec. 15, 2013, will be eligible to purchase the Xbox 360 version of the game at a discounted price of $4.99.
New Features, Weapons, and Online Cooperative Play
Top features in “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Xbox 360 include the following:
- Immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of “Halo 3” and “Halo 4,” experience war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer
- Online cooperative multiplayer. Play longer than ever with an online cooperative multiplayer mode that brings you five action-packed missions, all played from a top-down camera view3
- New enemies. Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in “Halo: Spartan Assault”
- New weapons and achievements. Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, armor abilities, and more upgrades, while earning new Achievements for Xbox 360
- Original “Halo” gameplay. An action-packed, stimulating single-player campaign spanning 30 missions in battles throughout the “Halo” universe (including five “Operation Hydra” missions)
- Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals.