Klei Entertainment, the developer of Don’t Starve and Mark of the Ninja, has just announced that their new game Invisible, Inc. is making its exclusive console debute on PS4, with a release date of “Winter 201?” as seen in the trailer:[youtube width=”602″ height=”350″ video_id=”35beHumtaig”]
Invisible, Inc. is a turn-based tactics game where you take control of the Operator which job is to pick targets of opportunity, steal from the different corporations, and upgrade your agents and programs in order to prepare for the final standoff. The world and the corporations are very different constantly adjusting to topple your plans.
But beware, if your agents don’t make it alive, they are gone forever. In Invisible, Inc. there are different build combinations that allow the game to be experienced multiple times without having the same playthrough twice.
Here are detailed the key features of the game:
- Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
- Deep customization of builds: each playthrough is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments, and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
- Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
- Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
- Fully animated cutscenes and voice over: with hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.
We will have more details on Invisible, Inc. as soon as the game launches on Steam on May 12.