Jump Force update version 1.04 patch was confirmed by Bandai Namco. Here are the full patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Unlike the last Jump Force update which seemed to bring some important changes, this one is aimed at adding new costumes, character balance adjustments and for improving the game stability.
The full patch notes for Jump Force update 1.04 can be seen in detail below. The patch will be released in the coming days and it is not out yet.
Jump Force Update Version 1.04 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Improved game stability.
- Added 27 purchasable costumes at Shop Counter.
- Character balance adjustments
Battle adjustments details:
- Adjusted Ryo Saeba’s Double Rocket Launcher’s homing performance.
If later Double Rocket Launcher was activated while former Double Rocket Launcher’s bullet is in the battle, the former’s bullet explodes.
- Adjusted Ryo Saeba’s Throw against a male character.
He throws the opponent further.
- Adjusted Ichigo Kurosaki’s Piercer of Heavens: Moon Fang Cross Blast’s homing performance .
Adjusted tracking time and homing performance.
- Adjusted Ichigo Kurosaki’s support attack “Piercer of Heavens”.
His support attack: “Piercer of Heavens” only launches 1 attack instead of 2 attacks.
- Adjusted behavior on DIO’s Checkmate’s additional attack.
Adjusted opponent’s knock-back distance after additional attack is hit.
- Adjusted Shiryu’s Rising Dragon Punch ‘s behavior on hit.
Shortened Shiryu’s recovery time after the attack hits.
- Adjusted homing performance on Gon’s down smash (max charge).
Shortened opponent’s block stun against Rush 1, 2 and Heavy 1
Jump Force is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.