Jump Force update version 1.05 is out now on PS4, PC and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
This is a stability update that makes changes to the game’s various gameplay modes. It mostly includes quality of life improvements made after the complaints of fans.
The full patch notes for Jump Force update 1.05 can be seen in detail below. They are translated from the original Japanese source so the translation is going to be a little wonky but gets the message across.
Jump Force Update Version 1.05 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Improved operation stability
- Improvement of the visibility of the awakening gauge of battle UI
- Prohibition to places that can not be skipped by event skip function Add UI
- Improvement of cursor movement on character selection screen -Move the cursor to the leftmost character on the screen with the direction key “up” and move the cursor to the rightmost character on the screen with the direction key “down”.
For items below, we plan to improve / update mid- to long-term including after sales.
- Short load time
- Improve and adjust battle
- Improve online/offline lobby function
- Other requests from customers for improvement
Jump Force is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.