Jump Force update version 1.13 is available to download now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the details and full patch notes for this update.
Jump Force received a new update to version 1.12 today. This patch will add a new playable character, Prometheus, a new stage with The Final Valley, and perhaps the most important quality-of-life change by adding a rematch option.
Jump Force Update Version 1.13 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Added a new stage “The Final Valley”
- Added a function that allows you to challenge the opponent to a rematch when the battle ends.
- Added new missions at the Mission Counter.
- Added purchasable avatar abilities at Shop Counter.
- Adjusted battles and improved game stability.
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This update is the final patch for the game that was announced by Bandai Namco after the last batch of DLC characters were released for the current season pass.