Jurassic World Evolution update version 1.17 (PS4) will be out on December 17 but you can download it as patch 1.6.1 on PC and Xbox One today. Here is what is included in this update.
Jurassic World Evolution is continuing to get strong post-launch support with new DLC and free content. The last major update for it was for Jurassic World Evolution patch 1.16 and it, unfortunately, didn’t make the cut for the PS4. To compensate for this, the new patch that is available on PC and Xbox One today for Jurassic World Evolution update version 1.6.1 will release on December 19th for PS4 with all of the previous fixes and content added in it.
Jurassic World Evolution Update Version 1.17 (PS4) Patch Notes 1.6.1 (PC, Xbox One)
General Tweaks and Fixes
- Animation tweaks and fixes for Iguanodon, Dreadnoughtus and Carcharodontosaurus
- Unlocked Spinosaurus Jungle skin as a reward for community hitting donation reward for the 24h Frontier Charity Stream
- Various text and localisation fixes
- Large theropod hunting mix
- Removed small theropod hand movements
- Various changes to Iguanodon, Dreadnoughtus and Carcharodontosaurus
- Moved Cretaceous dinos into their own subcategory on the research screen
- Various UI polish
Jurassic World Evolution is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed and published by Frontier Developments.