Just Cause 3 has a day 1 patch that includes some optimization and bug fixes ahead of the official launch. VG247 has managed to get their hands on the full changelog for the day 1 patch, and they have also confirmed the download size for the game.
This day 1 patch size is less than 2.8 GB on the PS4 and it contains the following fixes and changes.
Fixes and Improvements
- The Medician Department of Nature Conservation has pored over every inch of our beautiful island for cracks and removed them
- The Medician Department of Motor Vehicles has taken measures to acquire poorly-tuned vehicles and burn them
- The DRM has been given a refresher course in combat and spatial awareness as per the General’s recent mandate
- The Medician Department of Infrastructure has made some adjustments to certain roads to prevent traffic jams
- Various stability/crash fixes
- Various camera fixes
- Various Havok destruction optimisations
- Various localisation fixes and updates
- Various worldsim improvements
Missions, Challenges, Random Encounters
- Various minor mission bug fixes
- Various minor challenge bug fixes
- Fixed some various issues with Random Encounters
Graphics and Animation
- Various LoD optimisations
- Various lighting optimisations
- Various animation optimisations
- Various level and EQ adjustments
- Rebels riding along with Rico will now be less rude and not talk over each other
- Fixed a few rare audio distortion issues involving destructible objects with lots of moving parts
Just Cause 3 will be officially released on December 1st for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you think about the changes included in this patch in the comments below.