Avalanche Software has confirmed that Just Cause 3 will get a new update tomorrow for PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update is being released ahead of the launch of the upcoming new expansion called Sky Fortress.
The highlight of this new update is improved performance and loading times for the game, which were reduced in an earlier update from the vanilla version, but are still quite long compared to a standard game.
You can find the full set of patch notes below.
– Reduced initial loading time and in-game loading screens by 20-50%
– Fixed several memory leaks resulting in crashes
– Reduced a number of random crashes
– Improved streaming of game world
– Some performance optimizations related to hitches and stuttering
– Implemented DLC system in preparation of the Air, Land and Sea packages
Just Cause 3 will also get its first brand new expansion called Sky Fortress this month. This expansion is a part of the Land, Sea and Air Season Pass for Just Cause 3. If you already own the Season Pass, you can play the expansion one week earlier, on March 8th. Otherwise the expansion will be available for everyone on March 15th for the price of $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49. You can also buy the full Season Pass for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99 and get an early access to the expansion that way.
Just Cause 3 is out now on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.