Avalanche Studios has released a brand new update for Just Cause 4 on PC today that is aimed at fixing some of the initial issues that were faced by users on PC.
Just Cause 4 is not a performance disaster like its predecessor but it just doesn’t look that great even on a PC. The visuals appear to glitch out which can lead to the game looking terrible. The APEX engine that is powering Just Cause 4 is great at physics but so far it doesn’t seem to work out that well on all platforms.
The new update for Just Cause 4 is available to download now on PC through Steam. There is no corresponding update version 1.02 for Just Cause 4 on PS4 or Xbox One, so perhaps the console patch will come at a later date.
Just Cause 4 December 15 Update Patch Notes For PC
- Numerous stability fixes
- Improvements and fixes to menu navigation for mouse and keyboard users
- Support for remapping of movement keys
- Improved vegetation rendering and asset updates
- Fixes to some texture mapping issues
- Increased mouse sensitivity range
- Corrected specialised vehicle support for mouse and keyboard players
- Fixed issue with steering flying vehicles with keyboard
- Fixed the disabling SSAO option in Graphics menu, which resulted in broken Ambient Occlusion
This update will also enable automatic crash reporting so that Avalanche can fix any of the issues that could have possibly lead to the crash on PC.
Just Cause 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.