Just Cause 4 update version 1.02 is out now for the PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Avalanche Studios has recently released a brand new Just Cause 4 update on PC. They have now followed it up with a new patch today on PS4 and Xbox One. Just Cause 4 update version 1.02 is available to download now. It is almost 8.4 GB in size depending on your platform so there seems to be a hefty amount of fixes included in this update.
The full patch notes for Just Cause 4 update version 1.02 can be seen below.
Just Cause 4 Update Version 1.02 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
All of the planned updates mentioned in our post last week have been implemented in the patch for Xbox One & PlayStation 4 today. One of the biggest updates included is the ability to alter the amount of motion blur, and the option to toggle the blur on or off. We have also made an important improvement to the resolution of the game on every platform. The full list of updates:
- Improvements to resolution scaling on both Xbox One and PS4
- Added a motion blur toggle to the options menu (following user requests)
- Added the ability to alter the amount of motion blur
- Fixes to some motion blur rendering issues
- Fixes to some texture mapping issues
- Other graphical improvements, such as smoother vegetation transitions
- Various stability fixes
- Lighting updates to some cut scenes
Just Cause 4 is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One.