Avalanche Studios has released Just Cause 4 update version 1.03 (PS4) patch notes for PC and Xbox One. You can find out what’s new and fixed in this update.
Just Cause 4 update version 1.03 will be released on the PS4 and Xbox One next week. It is available to download now on the PC. This update contains fixes for some of the rendering issues that were faced by players in Just Cause 4 but it doesn’t fully resolve most of the major graphical bugs.
The following issues were fixed in Just Cause 4 update version 1.03 for PC.
Just Cause 4 Update Version 1.03 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
Here are some of the new updates that will feature in the PC Just Cause 4 Patch:
· Major stability improvements.
· Rendering fix when disabling Ambient Occlusion Graphics option.
· Skystriker weaponized wingsuit control adjustments.
· Fixed improper “skip button” hint on a remapped keyboard.
· Updated Audio files affecting certain languages.
· Updated map to include some missing collectible icons.
· Fix for the spotlight “projected shadow” flickering issue.
· Fix for tutorials not showing sometimes on a new save.
· Update to support different monitor refresh rates.
These patch notes cover the PC version but once the console patch drops next week, we will update this article to reflect any changes that were made for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Just Cause 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.