Just Cause 4 update version 1.11 is out now for PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update by Avalanche Studios.
Avalanche Studios has continued to work on Just Cause 4 and has made a lot of improvements. They are also trying to address the complaints of the game’s graphics which are reportedly downgraded from its predecessor in some areas like Water and Vegetation.
Just Cause 4 update 1.11 was released today for the PS4 and Xbox One. Avalanche Studios usually shares a separate update for the PC version so the patch notes in this article apply to the console version.
Just Cause 4 Update Version 1.11 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
- Improved Lighting in Shadow
- Made tweaks to the world lighting presets
- Improved Nighttime Visibility
- New Black Hand Destructible Statue
- New Sky Crane and Black Hand Truck carrying Chaos Objects
- New Destructible Train Bridges
- Increased Ammo Capacity on Most Weapons
- More Aggressive Black Hand Vehicle Combat
- Better Air Combat Against Helicopters and Drones
- Increased Black Hand Patrols in Solis
- Increased Trains in the World
- Streamlined the Supply Drop UI
- Supply Drop pilot panel now displays loadout for each pilot
- Added an “AR” icon when AR Mode is activated
- Changed the Operations unlock description from “Pre-Requisites” to “Requirements”
- Increased LOD Distance on Blue Electrical Spark VFX
- Fixed an issue with the Frontline Mist VFX
- Added a more Explosive Destruction VFX to the Turret
- Fixed LOD on the Dirigibles
- Fixed a bug causing Overlapping Text when Continuing a Save after Starting a New Save
- Added a Button Conflict Prompt when Remapping is Not Allowed [PC-related fix]
- On the Store Page, the Reload Function will now work after a Connected Standby [Xbox-related fix]
- General Bug Fixes
Just Cause 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.