Kingdom Come Deliverance update version 1.19 and Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition update 1.04 was released today. Here are the details about this update.
The details around this update are not confirmed. There is no official statement shared by Warhorse Studio for this update. It is quite large in size, almost 10 to 12 GB while it was only released for PS4 and Xbox One.
As far as we can tell, Kingdom Come Deliverance has launched on Xbox Game Pass today. This update could be related to its launch on Game Pass, but this feels unlikely. What is more likely is that this is a bug fix and every update to the game has an unusually large file size so it is not surprising to see this one as well.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.19 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed a rare bug in which a few cutscenes were missing.
- Fixed a rare glitch during combat animation.
- Fixed amount of money paid to the guard during arresting.
- Fixed a rare issue when failed evade didn´t interrupt fast travel.
– Band of Bastards DLC –
- Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol.
- Fixed the dialog options when Stone steals the ring in the quest Ring of Bacchus.
– A Woman’s Lot DLC –
- It is now possible to acquire lock-picks from Fritz even when you complete the side quest for Johanka by stealing the trunk key.
- Fixed French and German dabbing in several cutscenes.
- Missing French and German voice-overs added.
- Broken models and graphics after finishing Theresa’s story should appear even less frequently. Saving & restarting the game will fix the issue.
- Fixed the black screen with UI prompts after finishing Theresa’s story.
We will make sure to update the story once we have any official patch notes for this update. In the meanwhile, you can download the game on the Xbox Game Pass starting today for both PC and Xbox One.
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.