Kingdom Come Deliverance has received a new update version 1.12 for PS4. The official patch number is 1.7.1 for PC and Xbox One.
This patch was released a few days ago for PC users, and it seems to finally launch today for the PS4. There is no confirmation about the Xbox One update releasing today, but rest assured, it will release there as well. As for what is included in this update, read below to find out.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update Version 1.12 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
These are the patch notes for the PC version, but they should also apply to the PS4 and Xbox One update.
– Amorous Adventures Fixes –
- A big part of the second DLC – “No Rest for the Wicked” quest is now available from the Charlatan. The quest is available even with completed Amorous Adventures DLC so there is no need to reload to the previous state.
- Infinite fader during dialogue with Hans Capon after failing Next to Godliness fixed.
- No Rest for the Wicked quest now properly reacts to the player killing the guys he was supposed to scare.
- Player now correctly receives Musk of Infinite Allure on completion of No Rest for the Wicked.
- It is now possible to finish active Game of Throws quest even when the player initiates Vranik battle.
- Rare crash when arriving at gamblers’ den fixed.
- Game of Throws journal text bug fixed.
- It is no longer possible to break Honeyed Words quest by closing the door in front of Hans Capon a moment before he forces the dialogue on the player.
- Infinite fader after rapid skipping of Capon’s dialogues fixed.
- Player will no longer be harassed for not having a lit torch during the encounter with the butcher and his men in Honeyed Words quest.
– Tournament Fixes –
- During Epilogue, the first Tournament now starts automatically one hour after the player skips time far enough from Rattay (eg Neuhof). It is no longer necessary to start the accompanying quest of Samopesh blacksmith.
- The second and any other Tournament now always periodically occurs every 7 days even when the player is close by. It is now possible to wait right next to the Herald.
- Guards will no longer attempt to frisk you during an active tournament, which caused the Tournament to fail.
- Tournament will no longer delete some items of players who have huge amounts of items in their inventory.
- Possible infinite fader during later Tournament stages fixed.
– Other Fixes–
- It is now possible to start Miracles While You Wait even if you refuse Charlatan multiple times.
- It is now much easier to hit the topping out during Miracles While You Wait quest.
- Fixed bug in Miracles While You Wait that sometimes broke the ending if the player completed the whole quest without saving or loading.
- Rare crash during escape from Skalitz fixed.
- Absurdly bright screen caused by persisting effect of Nighthawk potion during daylight has been fixed. Any remaining issues can be solved by drinking another Nighthawk potion and waiting for a few hours.
Kingdom Come Deliverance is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.