Laser League is a brand new arcade-style sports game from Roll7. They have previously worked on critically acclaimed indie games like OlliOlli. Laser League aims to capture the same eSports audience as Rocket League with its fast and intuitive gameplay. The game has launched today for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It is also available on Xbox Game Pass making it one of the first third party games to launch on the service.
Laser League launched as an early access game on Steam but with the full release, users who get it now can enjoy seven additional maps, two stadiums and two new power-ups included in the price of purchase, along with six unique new modifiers. In addition to this, the game is launching with the following.
- 6 unique classes; Blade, Smash, Thief, Ghost, Shock and Snipe
- 16 maps with unique laser patterns
- 15 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
- 12 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
- 4 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
- Over 250 unique character customizations
Laser League developer Roll7 has also announced NewMotion Brand DLC that will be priced at $1.99. This DLC will feature two new player models, eight kits, exclusive laser patterns, emojis and character portraits and it is planned to launch later in May.