Laser League is from Roll7, the developers behind the popular OlliOlli skateboarding game. It is currently in early access on Steam but due to the demand of fans, the developers have now decided to launch it as a full release along with PS4 and Xbox One version.
Laser League is a futuristic arena sports game that gives major Tron vibes. The official announcement trailer can be seen below.
The game also has a local and online multiplayer support. If you are interested in checking it out, you can grab it on Steam as early access while you can also wait for the full release on May 10 that will also come to PS4 and Xbox One.
The following new content is planned for the game once it launches on May 10.
- 6 unique classes; Blade, Smash, Thief, Ghost, Shock and Snipe
- 16 maps with unique laser patterns
- 15 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
- 12 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
- 4 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
- Over 250 unique character customizations
This is also one of the rare third party games that will launch on Xbox Game Pass at launch. It is also confirmed to get a 20% promotional discount for PS Plus subscribers. There are extras being offered for the Steam version as well including a 40% discount in Launch Week. Laser League is being developed by Roll7. The game will be published by 505 Games.