Lego DC Super-Villains update version 1.03 is out now on the PS4. It should also go live soon for the PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Lego DC Super Villains is the latest entry in the Lego DC universe. It offers a unique twist on the traditional Lego formula by giving the players a chance to play as the Super-Villains. the new update for Lego Universerse is under 1 GB and it is currently available on PS4. It will patch the game to version 1.03 on the PS4 and can be downloaded now.
Lego DC Super-Villains Update Version 1.03 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
- Fixed that completing a level in Freeplay, or disconnecting the controller, with any of the ‘Detector’ Red Bricks Active could crash the game.
- Fixed that removing weapons from custom characters currently in use would not correctly revery their animation sets.
- Fixed a loss of T-Rex mech functionality when switching between different characters in Level 12. The One With The T. Rex Mech.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting goons of Furies on Apokolips.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when flying around Metropolis with Raven.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when flying around the Wayne Manor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while Player 1 was creating a custom character and Player 2 had just flown from Gotham to Metropolis.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Player 1 was switching character and Player 2 was driving a vehicle in the hub.
Lego DC Super-Villains is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.