Mad Max has a day 1 patch weighing in at about 400 MB on the PS4. This patch is now available for download on the PS4 and Xbox One. It contains a long list of fixes for the game ahead of the official launch on September 1st.
You can read the full set of Patch Notes below.
Patch 1.01 Notes:
- Story Missions: Enhanced Story Mission flow, dialogue, cutscenes and language.
- Wasteland Missions: Enhanced Waster Missions flow, random encounters and camp.
- Stability: save/load system and gamewise stability was improved upon.
- GUI/HUD: Fixed some button callouts and icons that were not displaying correctly.
- Open World: Fixed several issues with NPC assets, camera manipulation, currency gathering, vehicle combat, collision, movement and fast travelling.
- Animations: Multiple animations were tweaked for Max, Chumbucket, the garage and open world assets.
- Audio: Voice over timing was tweaked.
- Capture Mode: Fixed camera clipping into the world issues specific to Capture Mode.
- Leaderboards: Fixed some stances of cutoff text in the Opus Wars leaderboards.
- Pause Menu: Tweaked several settings and options selection.
- WBPlay: Improvements in service connectivity.
Mad Max will officially launch on the PS4, Xbox One and PC on September 1st.
Let us know what you think about this new update in the comments below.