Although Spider-Man PS4 isn’t out yet details about the game including Trophies and Patch Notes for the 1.02, 1.03 and 1.04 Updates are now available.
The updates include bug fixes and adding more functionality to the base game.
Update 1.02 added Photo Mode along with Accessibility options and features as was promised earlier. This is the biggest update so far, full notes are below.
- Added photo mode.
- Added Accessibility options and features.
Fixes & Updates:
- Adjusted the aspect ratio of the Controller Layout screen.
- Rebalanced Suit Mods.
- Added Suit Power for the Velocity Suit.
- Addressed and improved various audio related issues.
- Further improved stability and performance.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Update 1.03 and 1.04 on the other hand are pretty boring just including the routine “Various Bug Fixes”.
We could get another big update on Day 1 when the Marvel’s Spider-Man releases exclusively for the Playstation 4 on September 7.