Marvel’s Spider-Man has finally received its new game plus update in the form of update version 1.08. Here are the patch notes for it.
As promised earlier, this update is now available to download on the PS4. This time, there are two updates released. One is for update version 1.07 while the other is for update version 1.08. The patch notes for this update can be seen below.
If you want to know its download size, this update weighs in at around 4.5 GB and it should be available to download now on the PS4.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Update Version 1.08 Full Patch Notes
- Added support for The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack. –
- Added New Game+. –
- Added Ultimate difficulty.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left button.
Fixes & Updates
- Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
- Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
- Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
- Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
- Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
- Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
- Addressed various additional issues.
The upcoming DLC for Spider-Man is titled as The Heist and it is a part of the Season Pass. This update will implement support for the DLC which will go live on October 23rd. It is a short DLC that will continue the story and characters from the main game and adds new activities and costumes to explore for Spider-Man in the open world.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is available now for the PS4. It was developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.