Insomniac Games has released update version 1.11 for Marvel’s Spider-Man. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is getting a new DLC tomorrow and ahead of the launch of the DLC, Insomniac Games has shared the patch notes for it. The download size of this update is rather modest, weighing in at just under 250 MB while the download size of the DLC is 1.9 GB on the PS4.
Turf Wars is the second DLC for Marvel’s Spider-Man that is a part of the City That Never Sleeps season pass. The first DLC episode was titled The Heist and focused on Black Cat. The second DLC episode is titled turf Wars and focuses on Hammerhead.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Update Version 1.11 Patch Notes For PS4
- Addressed various additional issues in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Added support for The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars” story pack.
- Added new frames and sticks to Photo Mode.
- Added colored speaker’s name to subtitles.
- Added options to hide the Mini-Map and Control Hints on the HUD.
Fixes & Update
- Addressed an issue where the time of day would not be set properly in The Heist DLC, causing loading screen to appear over cinematics.
- Addressed an issue where Miles dialogue might be delayed in The Heist DLC.
- Addressed an issue where after quitting a certain ScrewBall Challenge players would have certain gadgets removed permanently.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is available now exclusively on the PS4. It was developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.