Marvel’s Spider-Man update version 1.13 is available to download now on the PS4. Here’s what is included in this update.
Insomniac Games has long denied that they have any plans to include a Raimi suit to the game, but just before the holidays and ahead of the launch of the third and final DLC for Marvel’s Spider-Man, they have released the Raimi Suit in the game. The best part is that this suit is a free content update so you don’t need to download or purchase anything else.
Marvel’s Spider-Man update version 1.13 is out now on the PS4. It is roughly 3.75 GB in size. Here’s what is included in this update.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Update Version 1.13 Patch Notes For PS4; Adds Raimi Suit
- Added the Webbed Suit. Happy Holidays!
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed various additional issues in “Silver Lining” DLC pack.
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Silver Lining” story pack.
- Added “Friendly Neighborhood” Difficulty Mode.
- Added support for creating a New Game+ save from a New Game+ save.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added 3 new filters to Photo Mode (8bit, EGA, and Retro).
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where the “A Bit of a Fixer-Upper” Trophy is not awarded after completing all puzzles.
- Addressed an issue where MJ’s initial dialogue in “The Heist” DLC may not play.
- Addressed an issue where some lines of dialogue would be delayed in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Raimi Suit is easily one of the most requested outfits for Spider-Man and now that it is finally available, fans can now look forward to the last piece of DLC for Marvel’s Spider-Man as the year ends.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is available now exclusively for the PS4. It was developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.