Marvel’s Spider-Man has received a small update today that is just under 300 MB. This update includes the following set of changes and bug fixes.
Marvel’s Spider-man update 1.15 is out now on the PS4. It is rather small in size but after the last DLC, Silver Linings was released, this is the only new update out so far.
Marvel’s Spider-Man update version 1.15 patch notes can be seen in full below. They mostly detail bug fixes that Insomniac Games has patched out in this new update.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Update Version 1.15 Patch Notes For PS4
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where players could escape the world by crawling back under in the mission “Getting Deep.”
- Addressed an issue where enemies could fall off the Colexco building and not die preventing progress in the mission “Trust Issues.”
- Addressed an issue where fast traveling would prevent players from being able to collect all of Hardy’s stolen art.
- Address an issue where art from the Silver Linings story pack could appear in the main story.
- Addressed an issue where SUVs would not have a collision once stopped.
- Address an issue where Spider-Man would stutter and take damage from attempting to stop an SUV.
- Address various additional issues.
That’s it when it comes to the patch notes for Marvel’s Spider-Man. There are no new features added in this update and instead, most are bug fixes that were reported by the players.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is available now exclusively for the PS4.