Konami has released the latest update for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on almost all the major platforms. This new update also comes with Patch 1.02 for Metal Gear Online. It adds challenges tasks, new emblems, new items and the ability to build a fourth FOB Base.
This new patch is around 710 MB on PS4 and 400 MB on Steam.
Konami has detailed the patch notes for this latest update in December. You can read it below.
- Custom FOB camera and mine placement
- FOB Mission Event: The Skulls Attack
- Raiden and Cyborg Ninja outfits available in FOBs
- Challenge Tasks
- Security Challenge: Advanced Player FOB missions
- Newly added Grade 9 weapons shake up mission tactics!
- Earn new rewards with Event Points
- New customization feature, Nameplates have been added
- New colors and camo patterns added to FOBs
- New Emblems
- Unlockable Fourth FOB
In addition to these new additions, there are some other additional features included in this update.
- It’s now possible to add players you want to support directly from your friends list.
- Added diversified ranking conditions and set time period functionality to rankings to broaden comparative stats.
- Added a tab that allows you to matchmake with players of a higher rank than you.
- Implemented various other improvements, balance adjustments, and bug fixes.
- Adjusted mission score parameters.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is out now on PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
Let us know what you think about this new update in the comments below.