Konami has released a brand new update today for Metal Gear Survive that patches the game to version 1.17 on PS4 and it is officially listed as update version 1.15 in the game. Continue reading to get all the details.
Metal Gear Survive is available on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. It is a spin-off to Metal Gear Solid V and was developed and released after Hideo Kojima, the creator of Metal Gear Solid, left Konami.
Metal Gear Survive Update Version 1.15 Patch Notes
– Increased the Attack points of the WU S324LB from 260 to 296
– Added a handgun “WU 53241B” (Epic) as a reward (Hard, Extreme)
– Added a heavy weapon “Frost Jet Hammer” (Epic) as a reward (Hard, Extreme)
– Added a heavy weapon “Shock Jet Hammer” (Epic) as a reward (Hard, Extreme)
– Several other issues have been fixed
Metal Gear Survive received criticism at launch due to the way Konami treated former Metal Gear Solid devs and the game also had some major problems in its design. The focus on survival and the shift from Stealth genre made it an odd duck among the Metal Gear Solid series for fans.
Metal Gear Survive is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.