Metro Exodus has received a new update on Steam and Epic Games Store. Here’s what is included in this brand new update.
Metro Exodus fans who were facing crashes on PC should install this update as it can fix some of the issues with the game. It also improves DLSS support to make it sharper. There are many fixes to RTX and performance improvements for lower spec PCs. Overall, this sounds like a pretty good update.
The full patch notes for Metro Exodus update version 188.8.131.52 on Steam, 184.108.40.206 on Epic Games Store, can be seen below.
Metro Exodus Update Version 220.127.116.11 (Steam) and Patch Notes 18.104.22.168
- General Stability fixes
- Optimization for Lower spec PC’s
- DLSS fixes and improvements to sharpness
- Fixed wallmark vfx for DX11
- RTX fixes and optimization
- Added bugtrap support for reporting crashes to 4A Games
- Benchmark tool fixes
- The new bugtrap tool will detect a crash or other fatal error that may occur in the PC version. It will gather some limited data from your machine and prepare a report that you can send to 4A Games via the Metro Support site. No user identifiable information is collected, but the report can be fully reviewed before sending.
- For controller lag reports on PC – If you have a high spec machine capable of running at high framerate, but have vsync in half, you will likely experience controller lag issues. The larger the difference between the possible framerate of a machine, and the vsync setting, the more lag you may experience. Please switch vsync to off or full to reduce these chances. We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Metro Exodus is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.