Metro Exodus update version 1.04 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Metro Exodus update 1.04 finally fixes the long requested Gamma issue on the Xbox One. Other notable changes include an improved controller response, controller light support on PS4, and many general performance improvements and bug fixes.
Metro Exodus update 1.04 patch notes can be seen below. There are PC, Xbox One, and PS4 specific changes in addition to a massive list of bug fixes.
Metro Exodus Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
- Added possibility to change Motion Blur intensity in Video Options – High, Med, Low
- Added additional options to fully disable HUD in Ranger Hardcore
- Fixed performance issues when driving the Car in Caspian
- Fixed performance issues when Yermak instructs Artyom to cross the Courtyard in Moscow
XBOX ONE SPECIFIC
- Added Keyboard and Mouse support for Xbox
- Added Video Option to switch Color Space to fix dark Gamma issues on Xbox
- Fixed subtitles from the Intro sequence staying on the Main Menu after an Xbox profile change
- Added DualShock Controller Light support for PS4
- Added the option to select Brazilian Portuguese subtitles for SIEE regions
GENERAL PERFORMANCE, BALANCE AND GAMEPLAY OPTIMISATIONS
- General Performance improvements
- General Karma system improvements
- General Localization fixes and improvements
- Added Automatic attachment (Highest Rank Magazine) for the Valve in Caspian and Taiga
- Added additional limitations for Photo-mode in some cut scenes to prevent issues
- Added additional Volume Slider specific to Voice Over Dialog in the Options Menu
- Changed Cost for cleaning weapons in Reader difficulty to free
- Disabled Melee Kill/Stun during combat in Hardcore difficulties
The full patch notes that include the bug fixes can be seen from the official support website.
Metro Exodus is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.