Update 1.10 is pretty substantial, and adds a multitude of features and content to the Console version, bringing it as close to the PC version as it has ever been. The content this time around includes new Mobs such as the Husk Zombie and the Shulker, new status effects and new itmes such as the highly anticipated Elytra glider.
The full changelog for the update can be found below:
- New mobs: Shulker, Stray Skeleton, Husk Zombie, Skeleton Trap Horses
- New Blocks: Chorus Flower, Chorus Plant, Dragon Head, End Gateway, End Rod, Purpur Block,
- Purpur Pillar, Purpur Stairs, Purpur Slab
- New Items: Chorus Fruit, Chorus Fruit, Dragons’s Breath, Elytra, End Crystal, Lingering Potion, Water Splash Potion, Popped Chorus Fruit, Potion of Luck, Tipped Arrow; Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak boats
- New Status Effects: Levitation, Luck
- The End: significant changes to The End dimension – End Cities, End Ship
- Crafting: UI updated to allow crafting fireworks, similarly to how Banners are crafted
- Brewing: changed to include a slot for Blaze Powder
- Tutorial: new Tutorial world, including tutorials for Banners and Elytra
On top of all of this, the update also brings with it a number of mash-up packs, and skins for each console, such as the recently announced Fallout mash-up pack. You can check these out here.
Minecraft Update 1.10 is out now, and is available for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 3.