Minecraft update version 1.90 is out now for the PS4. Here are the full patch notes for this update showing what’s new and fixed in it.
Minecraft update 1.90 adds several new items and objects to the game. Some changes have been made to the gameplay in order to improve the user experience. There are some minor bug fixes implemented in this update while six new trophies have been added along with the new content which is a part of this update.
Minecraft update .190 full patch notes can be seen in detail below. These patch notes apply for the PS4 version of the game.
Minecraft Update Version 1.90 Full Patch Notes Detailed For PS4
- Added Loom.
- Added Lectern.
- Added Lantern.
- Added Crossbow.
- Added Shields.
- Added Community Cat Skin.
- Added Pillagers (Creative Only)
- Added Banner stencils.
- Added Wood Blocks (Bark).
- New Vanilla Textures.
- Added Minecraft Classic Texture Pack (Built in).
- Added 6 new Trophies.
- Added the Ability to create dyed stained glass and dyed carpets directly from glass pane/white carpet + dye.
- Cats can now be healed by feeding them fish.
- Chorus Fruit Flowers now break when struck via an Arrow.
- Creepers can drop Records if they are killed by a Stray.
- Dead Bush can be used a Furnace Fuel.
- Decaying Leaves can now drop Sticks occasionally.
- Dispensers with Shears in them, will shear Sheep when activated.
- New Shapeless Recipes for Rabbit Stew and Beetroot Soup.
- Placing wet sponge in Nether and Warm Biomes will dry it out after some time.
Minecraft is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphones. It is also available on old consoles like the PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS Vita, but the support for that version has stopped since last year.