MLB 19 The Show update version 1.16 is available to download now. Here are the full patch notes for this update which was released for PS4.
This MLB 19 The Show update makes a couple of bug fixes for gameplay including a fix for pitcher ejection bug and a fix for some fielding bugs. There are a couple of misc bug fixes as well.
MLB 19 The Show Update Version 1.16 Full Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would trigger a pitcher ejection on a pitch on the inside part of the plate.
- Fixed an issue that would result in the 2nd baseman not immediately being able to throw after catching a ball from the catcher during a steal or rundown attempt. (specific to Button Accuracy)
- Fixed a specific occurrence where the catcher would not attempt to tag a runner crossing home plate.
- Fixed two Road to the Show freezes that could occur during manager interactions.
- Fixed an issue in Road to the Show that was preventing a Closing Pitcher (at the MLB level) from adding a new pitch.
- Camera adjustments in Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome to prevent obscured camera views behind home plate.
- Minor UI adjustments.
MLB 19 The Show is available now exclusively for the PS4.