Monster Hunter World’s latest update has been released on Steam for PC and it adds a bunch of new features.
The new update adds HDR mode, which you can find in the display settings, that should make the game look a lot better if your monitor supports it. The update also adds Kulve Taroth Siege content.
The update should be available on PS4 and Xbox One soon, we’ll keep you posted as it goes up.
Monster Hunter October 30 Steam Update Patch Notes
Major New Content:
- For the first time on Steam, the Kulve Taroth Siege will be available for a limited period from Friday, November 2 at 00:00 a.m. (UTC) until Thursday, November 15 at 23:59 (UTC).
Cooperate with all other hunters in your Online Session to destroy the horns of Kulve Taroth, an elder dragon clad in a gold mantle. “Appraisal weapons” will be rewarded for completing the siege, and you can acquire new materials to forge and upgrade equipment, as well as the “Bushi Ticket” for your Palico equipment.
- Note: The siege can only be accessed after progressing to a certain point in the story.
- The siege will be available at different times in the future.
- “Character Edit Voucher” will be available on the Store, allowing hunters to edit their gender and appearance.
Additions and Changes:
- “HDR Mode” added in the Display Settings.
- Various keyboard setting adjustments, including different key assignments.
- A new shortcut key option which allows players to use keyboard shortcuts (any number key from 1 to 8).
- Fixed an issue where certain textures in cutscenes or character creation were not optimized.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Monster Hunter World is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.