Capcom has released Monster Hunter World update 10.11 for PS4, 10.1.0.1 for Xbox One. This update adds support for the Iceborne expansion and more.
Monster Hunter World is getting its Iceborne expansion with an update today. This also makes a lot of general and balance changes in addition to various fixes. Get the full patch notes for this update below.
Monster Hunter World Update Version 10.11 (PS4) / 10.1.0.1 (Xbox One) Full Patch Notes
New Story Progression
- A new story that starts after the ending of Monster Hunter: World has been added.
- Master Rank added.
- New Headquarters and Gathering Hub added.
- New locales and endemic life added in line with the new story.
- New monsters added in line with the new story.
- New weapons, armor, and skills added.
- Guardian armor set and items to upgrade your weapons are available by talking to room service. These effective items will help players to advance through the beginning of the game.
- Clutch Claw added.
- New moves and combos, etc. added to all weapons
- All weapons can now fire the Slinger with the weapon unsheathed.
- New training area features added.
- Increased Palico level and gadget proficiency.
- Tailraiders can now be mounted after establishing good relations with the Lynian tribes. Tailraider monsters will automatically move to areas when directed.
New System Features
- View Mode for taking screenshots has been added. View Mode can be accessed from the start menu under System.
- New character parts added.
- Character creation now features numerical values for your character’s customization.
- Your room in Seliana can now be redecorated.
- The Radial Menu can now be used while in base for things such as gestures, poses, and stickers.
- HUD display options added.
- New emblem designs for the squad emblem, as well as the ability to re-edit emblems has been added.
- Sub-leaders can now be assigned to a squad.
- Squad Card added – A Squad Card is similar to a Guild Card in that only the Squad leader and sub-leader can give it to other players. Players who accept a Squad Card can use it to send a request to join the squad.
- Palico Edit Vouchers can now be purchased from the store, allowing you to change the appearance of your Palico.
- Temporal Mantle effects have been changed and adjusted.
- Some skill effects have been fixed.
- Some weapon effects have been fixed.
- The decoration name below has been changed:
- “Smoke Jewel” > “Survival Jewel”
- The skill names below have been changed:
- “Sporepuff Expert” > “Survival Expert”
- “Aquatic Expert” > “Aquatic/Polar Mobility”
- Two player difficulty has been added to multiplayer.
- When going on a quest with two players, the difficulty will be adjusted to this setting.
- Extra slots for item loadouts
- Extra slots for the equipment box and equipment loadouts
- Extra slots for your wishlist
- The Research Base now has a Smithy proxy and Resource Center.
- Layered armor can now be created at the Smithy.
- Some rules for the display colors of character names have been changed.
- Endemic life now appears in a variety of sizes.
More details on the update are available to view here.
Monster Hunter World is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Iceborne expansion is out on September 6 for PS4 and Xbox One and will launch in Winter 2019 for PC.