New details around Mortal Kombat 11 have leaked online through a retailer listing and it also includes some new information about the game.
GameStop Italy has a listing for the Premium Edition of Mortal Kombat 11. This listing also has revealed some new information around the game that includes a new eSports focused multiplayer mode, customizable character variants and more.
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your fighters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphics engine meticulously renders every crushed skull and torn heart, completely immersing the player in the action of the bloodiest scenes. In addition, the new list of fighters includes previously unseen characters, the Klassics of the series, and the protagonists of the amazing movies in the Story Mode of the epic saga that has continued for more than 25 years.
- A new game engine with even bloodier scenes.
- A new personalization system with clothes, accessories, and move sets never before seen.
- New Fatalities and a new GoreTech system make the performances even more brutal.
- Strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards eSports, including personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards, and improved matchmaking
Limited Edition Contents
- Steel case
- Kombat Pass: Six characters and six Battlepass
Mortal Kombat 11 will launch on April 23, 2019, for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.