Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios have shared the details on Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack confirming the DLC characters. The first of which is Shang Tsung and he will be out on June 18.
Mortal Kombat 11 has a Kombat Pack that is available either as part of the Premium Edition for $99.99 or individually as $39.99. This Kombat Pack will add six new characters to the game in addition to costumes and other bonus.
The first batch of new content has been confirmed with a new trailer released by NetherRealm Studios today.
- Spawn will join the Mortal Kombat 11 roster as a new guest character, along with two other guest fighters to be confirmed at a later date
- Three Klassic Kombatants return as DLC characters: Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel
- Character skin and gear sets for each DLC character
- Bonus Johnny Cage Ninja Mime character skin and gear set
- 18 bonus character skins for existing Mortal Kombat 11 characters*
- One-week early access for all content listed above
The other guest characters that are rumored are Ash from Evil Dead, Arnold from Terminator and Joker. Have a look at the new Shang Tsung gameplay below.
Shang Tsung will be available as early access to the Kombat Pack owners on June 18. The rest of the new characters will be showcased at a later date once Shang Tsung is out.